Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

Creative

This is very John K.! Nice work

Van o Van Van o Van

Funniest shit I've seen in a long time

I knew right away in the beginning where it said "FlaSHToon" that it was made by an Armenian just by how the guy was croutching. Its funny to see how stereotypical is was by the guy, Vartan, speeding fast in a 22'' rim, tinted window BMW. I'm from Glendale, home of Armenians so thats why it was hilarious to see this.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Genius

Brilliant piece of work!

Rat Dee Jay 5 Rat Dee Jay 5

Wonderful

I like all the games. They rock

Punk-O-Matic Char. Create Punk-O-Matic Char. Create

very nice very nice

I don't see what the big deal is. Why were you getting zero's? I thought this was cool. It's like a little side dish until Punk o Matic 2 comes out. Just a little something to keep people busy. Anyways, I liked it good work!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Plain out GREAT!

You have some serious talent man. Here, have a taste of my song and try to get back to me on what you think. This is a song you can actually put lyrics into with a chorus and verse like other songs. So feel free to make up lyrics. Oh yea this song is titled " The Screaming Shite"
Thanks.
3---3---3---3---3-980---0---0---0--82---2---2---2-981---1-- 83---3---3---3-6-1---1---9----2---2---2---2---3-3-3-3-3-3-3- 362---2---2---2---3-3-3-3-----8---8---8---4---4---b----a---- ---a-------a1--a1--a1--a2--a-7-4-2-0-3-5---a1--a12-a-9-----0 ---0---0---0---a