Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

Creative

This is very John K.! Nice work

Van o Van Van o Van

Funniest shit I've seen in a long time

I knew right away in the beginning where it said "FlaSHToon" that it was made by an Armenian just by how the guy was croutching. Its funny to see how stereotypical is was by the guy, Vartan, speeding fast in a 22'' rim, tinted window BMW. I'm from Glendale, home of Armenians so thats why it was hilarious to see this.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Genius

Brilliant piece of work!

If... If...

Unless your a lost emo, dont watch this film

You made me lose all hope in becomming a flash animator. You give them [animators] bad names. Why, if I were your girl friend, I would slap you, fart on you, and cut the bangs in front of your face and tell you to join the army or b-b-q a log and become a fuckin man. You must be a guy who wears Volvom shirts with the shitty hair flop in front of your eyes. Why do they do that? What ever happened to depth perception? Stupid emos.

jerryx1 responds:

...you are to suffer and pray you were never to mess with me.. You shall feel pain in ways not known by mankind.. Live on.. as you soul is now in my possesion..

But.. before I go for you. I'm not EMO OR GOTH SHIT! This is ART!! But I guess someone full of shit in their mind can't really understand that.

Ordinary Conversation Ordinary Conversation

interesting

Dunno why you'd do a cartoon on a conversation, but the animation is great. Plus, its also a good idea for someone, like myself, to start on making cartoons on normal conversations. I should start doing that and hopefully I'll get somewher. Thanks

8-bit 8-bit

Shit

This was awful. The best part of the movie was the ending. I don't know why I bothered watching this stuff. Annoying.

Techno Idiots Techno Idiots

NO YOUR AN IDIOT!!

HAHAAHAHAAAAA

Smile! Smile!

Ecellent.

That is a very artsy movie. The music sort of reminds for to the beginning of A Clockwork Orange. Very well done.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Intelligently fuckin weird.

I want to kick that little yellow thing. Great movie. do more.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

MORE!

dude that shit was wack! Not to mention I love Pico, but make more or atleast continue this one. Remarkable.